Job Title: Reservations & Loyalty Coordinator
Job Summary: Reservations sales agent will be involved in the selling of the hotel and maximizing revenue potential reporting directly to the Reservations Supervisor.
• Always maintains a high level of Guest Service greeting callers with a pleasant and welcoming tone and use guest name minimum of 3 times during call.
• Actively sell inventory and up sell to suites.
• Handles and input all reservation requests
• Down loads reservations from GDS
• Statusing all third party inventories GDS, IDS, SNBC, and new ones as we sign up.
• Answers and assists with any guest questions looking for ideas or recommendations in regards to the city and its attractions.
• FIT reservations received via fax input and reply back with confirmation.
• Enter group rooming lists.
• Maintain database in Fidelio; keep information up to date and accurate.
• Able to work a variety of shifts including weekends.
• Respond to email reservation requests.
• Review next day arrivals; prepare all coupons associated with packages.
• File and keep office organized
• Operate the guest loyalty program
• Responsible to cover any absence of Reservations Supervisor/Revenue Manager including management of inventory in all distribution channels, weekly and three month forecasting
• Regular cross checking of inventory status and distribution system
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Person must posses’ excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to multitask. Focus will be on attention to detail, and consistently performing at a high level of service in the variety of tasks being performed. Flexibility and Teamwork will be important attributes for a successful candidate. Prior Rooms divisions experience along with knowledge in Fidelio, Excel and Word are a strong asset. As well overall knowledge of the city in regards to attractions and restaurants is required. Minimum 2 years Rooms Division experience. (more…)