Many of us believe that other life forms do exist on other planets in this universe. And one day, these aliens would drop by our planet, the Earth to give us the their best greets. But you’ll be wondering, which country that the aliens would visit first and which country is the most ready to let the aliens to land?
The answer is Japan. There are five reasons given by MangoBot, why aliens would love to visit Japan first. As the Japanese have prepared themselves for a couple of years, and they have some sort of equipments ready to communicate well with the aliens. The five reasons are as follows:
1. The Japanese people and the government are all ready to greet the aliens.. Part of the of Defense Minister Shigeru Ishiba’s national security strategy includes how to respond and defend once there is an alien attack. Their ministers have firm belief that aliens do exist. And their government have also prepared themselves with national guidelines on how to handle aliens if one day they land on Japan.
2. The Japanese had emailed the aliens. Back in 1983, Japanese astronomers ever sent a radio message to Altair—a solar system 16 light years away—with 13 binary-encoded images 71 by 71 pixels each showing some basic facts about the people and the Earth, and even as detailed as exposing our human body’s DNS structure to the aliens. If the aliens on the Altair had received the message, the reply is expected only in 2015, as those live in Altair system are many thousands of light years away from us. It takes time for the radio message reply to travel back to the Earth!
3. Japan has got the only observatory that continuously fetches signals from outerspace - Most observatories on Earth are searching only for the radio frequencies, but except the only one in Japan, in Nishiharima, which is different from others that it scans the skies for nanosecond-level pulses in the air waves, which helps detect and communicate with external life forms.
4. Japan claim they’ll soon have AI (Artificial Intelligence) that match the alien intelligence - Aliens seem to have been assumed that they’re far more advanced than us. But the Japanese claim that they’ve already figured out how to navigate the virtual worlds with brain power and have many robots to assist them in their daily life. These technologies are claimed to be on par with what the aliens have!
5. Japan’s nearest neighbor North Korea knows better than we do about aliens. - The North Korea is rumored to have invented a nuclear reactor that has dual capabilities of communicating wirelessly with alien species up to 1,000 light years away in real time. And Japan is claimed to be much more advanced than the North Korea. Since Japan’s nearest neighbor also could achieve how to communicate with the aliens and it’s definitely much easier for the Japan, and they would have probably communicated with over many thousands of species of aliens to date.
Whether you like it or not, the above are the five reasons that clearly tell that aliens would have much higher chance to land on Japan than to any other countries. And of course, if the aliens were to attack the Earth, Japan would also be the first one to get attacked!